In my last post, I didn't mention how you can support my trip.
First and foremost, I need prayer warriors who will stand at my side. Some prayer requests I have right now include: Health - the water is not drinkable; Wisdom - for gathering the right supplies, and when to gather them; and Witness- to be prepared to testify to the gospel in every circumstance.
If you wish to join my team as prayer warriors, please comment on the post - it won't be posted, but I will add you to my newsletter.
Secondly, I need to raise $3,400.00 for my in-country expenses, and my flight there and back. If you wish to give toward my trip you can use the link to the right of this post which will take you to my website with Impact Ministries. If you do not want to give online, my church Christ Chapel has set up an account for me. You can send a check made out to Christ Chapel, with Guatemala 2016 in the memo line, to the address: 160 Graham Rd, Ithaca, NY 14850.
For any, and all support, you have my sincere gratitude, and may God bless you ten thousand times over!
No comments:
Post a Comment